Solar panels are those devices which are used to absorb the sun’s rays and convert them into electricity or heat. According to Solar Quotes at the time of writing, there are 10 clear front runners in the Adelaide solar installation industry. These ratings are determined by customer reviews which rate for value, system quality, customer service and installation. Below are listed ratings of solar panel installers who serve in Adelaide.
List of Best Solar Panel Installers in Adelaide
- Solar Warehouse Australia (4.9 rating)With over 15 years’ combined experience in the solar industry, this company is well known for its tight-knit relationships with wholesalers and distributors to get customers the best deal, as well as offer the comprehensive advice to guide your research.
- Adam Solar (4.8 rating)Adam Solar was a finalist in the Australian Startup Awards back in 2014, and has grown steadily since. The business offers solar for residential and commercial, as well as air conditioning and electrical.
- DQ Electrical (4.8 rating)DQ Electrical is a family-owned solar business located at Gepps Cross, servicing both metro and regional areas across a variety of electrical services, including solar installation.
- Goliath Electrical (4.7 rating) Founded in 2012, despite the name the Goliath team is a small one, focused on presenting the local alternative to the big solar companies.
- Clayton Solar and Electrical (4.6 rating) Since 2010, Tom Clayton and his small team have delivered a personalised solar system installation experience to local and regional clients.
- Generate Energy (4.6 rating) Ace Solar & Electrical and Adelaide Electrical Solar & Security combined recently to form Generate Energy, providing a number of services from solar installations to sustainability audits.
- Greenbuild Energy Solutions (4.6 rating) Based in Golden Grove, Greenbuild Energy Solutions has been in the industry since 1997, with a focus on delivering affordable solutions for their clients.
- MyEnergy Engineering (4.6 rating) The MyEnergy team consists of electricians and engineers, offering clients a unique insight and education into the technical aspect of solar system installation.
- Solar Connected (4.6 rating) From humble beginnings in South Australia, Solar Connected is now installing systems Australia wide. They’ll also offer you a full report for installing solar in your property.
- Solar Wholesalers (4.5 rating)Since 2008, this family-owned business has been installing solar and storage systems across South Australia.